mercredi, mai 3

Powder Pack Lelutka May 2017

Once, it's not an habit, and today is a special day, it's my RL birthday! Don't ask my age, I could kill you only for asking that ;) Lol! 
Alright, so, I had to make a lil thing a bit different for today, and since I made myself a little gift right before the birthday, with the Powder Pack Lelutka, May edition, I thought I could share with you a few items that draw my attention. don't mistake, all what's in the pack of this month really would deserve a post!!! Mmh, maybe will I do, if I still have some time in front of me, cause, believe me my dears, I have a lot of goodies about to come! Indeed, in a few weeks, on May, the 19th, will start an event I am particularly attached to. The Third Annual Medieval Faire, presented by Unmasking A cure Relay For Life Team. All of the funds will go to Relay For Life, in order to deepen the search against cancer! I will talk a bit more about all that in a next post.
For now, let's start with this post, a short one, I conceed, but, it's focused on the face, so, it could not be one that would have take a thousand one lines! 'winks'

Ajouter une légende

Shape:

*SPONSOR* L Y R I U M Shape Alicia
                        Initially made for Lelutka Simone. TY♥
                        Taxi

Skin:

Powder Pack Lelutka May Edition 
Amara Beauty - Felicia
this amazing skin comes in all tones, along with body 
appliers (Omega, and detailed body parts)

You already can preorder the Catwa Powder Pack which 
will be released on the 17th.
Right from the 18th, you will be able to preoder the one
for Lelutka, which will be delivered on June, the 1st.
Cost: 1500L$

You still, as well, can purchase previous edition for 
3000L$ 

Believe me, it was my first try with Powder Pack, and I don't regret it!
Grab yours when you can!


Make Up:

Powder Pack Lelutka May Edition
Studio Exposure - Color Trend Palette
I am not really fan usually of flashy make up, colorful, etc...
But here, I have to tell it, I am totally charmed. The colors are
delightful, you can mix and match up 5 eyeshadows and 5 lipsticks.
From the most obvious to a light and discreet one. I really loved
this palette, and I am looking forward to get some more of those
make up!
Check above for details about Powder Pack :)

Hairbase and Hair:

Cinderella Hair Blonde, with Omega Hairbase applier @[RA]

Eyes:

Catwa Mesh Eyes @Catwa

Nails and Rings:

**RE** Precious Nails & Rings - Pointy 2.0
Updated to Bento Hands Maitreya, Slink Dynamic, Tuty and Vista!
The Square option as well got its update!  
Time to get back those awesome jewels of art!
And if you didn't already had them, just grab them @RealEvil

Pose:

*SPONSOR* L Y R I U M Pose Portrait Bento Pose Pack n°3 TY♥
                       Taxi

That's all for today my lovlelies! Have a great day! Love & Peace ♥



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire