samedi, juillet 1

DreamLand

I heart the Cart Presents Honey I shrunk The Cart Sale + Hunt. The Event starts on Today, July, the 1st, and will last the whole month. Doors will close on the 31st.
Here's a first shot with MoonliteCat Creations releases. A nice fairy dress, wings included (attached more exactly to the dress) fitted for standard avatar and mesh bodies such as maitreya, belleza (single one) and Slink. Along with, a nice pair of foot ribbon, here as well fitted and for standard, and for the cited mesh bodies. I accompanied the outfit with the Flutterbys that you will find at the MoonliteCat Creations booth at the event. The Bee is from TeaBunny and is the Hunt Item.
The pose I used is from [Cursed Angel], the pose and photography side from Midnyte Creations, one new sponsor who chose to give me my chance :) Thank you so much!The Pose is from the Glamour Pose Hud, a past #Hastag Events Event release, that you can find now in store.
Love & Peace my lovelies ♥
Oh, and, body, skin(if only the tone), head have not changed since the previous post, so, just give a glance back at it if you need further informations about, as well as you'll find more informations about hair and horns in some older posts :P





Outfit + butterflies:

MLCC Flutterby Dress and Foot Ribbons Box
MLCC Flutterbys

I heart The Cart

Mainstore

Bee:

.TeaBunny. Bumble Buddy

I heart The Cart

Mainstore

Pose:

*SPONSOR* TY♥
[Cursed Angels] Glamour poses 

Mainstore




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire