vendredi, septembre 29

Electric Blue

Dafnis released for her mainstore a really sexy outfit that comes with dress and boots in mesh bodies sizes Belleza (All), Maitreya, Slink (All) and TMP. Both are Hud driven to let you chose between 12 colors! The subtile latex transparency gives that glamour touch we all need, while the colors are for some kinda electric! I do love this dress!
On an other hand, I was drooling on that skin from Sou, the Ceredil Gyouko. I could have picked on of the special edittion, but I was amazeed by the D4 and asked Charlie a copy to blog it, and so I am here to show you  this beauty! I really love the details of pigments which make the skin appear so realistic, being all fantasy at the same!
Just take a look there, below to see what I mean :) 
The body and head are still and always Catwa Catya and Maitreya Lara, no need I guess to add them again, and since the outfit itself was enough to make a good job, I only added a couple of old accessories from TABOU, the Electro set which was declined in different packs as bracelets, armband and legband, bowler (I will make a new post soon with this bowler, I used it already several time, but I do love it a lot!!!) I will just put the limo to TABOU here, so, you can check what's her store reserve you as surprises! The Hair are an old Gacha From [Atomic], the Howling and it's the rare Electric Pack that I wear here. Check the store!
And now, let's go and discover the awesome stuff!



Skin *SPONSOR* TY ♥ .:Soul:. G2 F - Ceredil - Gyouko - [D4] - Complete Package (Lerochelle Destiny)
The skin comes with Catwa, Genesis Lab, Lelutka and Omega head appliers + Uni Ears Standard, Uni Ears Mer, Bentbox Faun, Bentbox Sylvan and Logo Ears Appliers + Belleza, Maitreya, Omega and Slink body appliers. And of course, a standard version skin with and without brow, Full or Small Breast. You'll find all these options on the appliers as well. Plus, a nail applier for Maitreya, Slink and Omega, and the nipple applier for Belleza mesh bodies!

Ears Bentbox Sylvan Ears (Toilet Aftermath)




Eyes *SPONSOR* TY ♥ Sinful Needs - Occularum2 Animated Mesh Eyes 2.26 (Galathir Darkstone)




Outfit *SPONSOR* TY ♥ *dafnis fat pack melany dress and boots (Sandra Serin)
As said above, comes in Belleza (All), Maitreya, Slink (All) and TMP sizes and a hud to change Boots and Dress colors, up to 12 to pick!

Place Toxian City RolePlay Sim Adult!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire