mardi, octobre 27

Well wishes you a Happy Halloween in Neverlands

 As far as I remember, Alice in  Wonderlands has always been my favorite movie, not matter it's under the novel from Lewis Caroll, the animations movie from Disney, the movie from Marc Foster, or yet, the one from Tim Burton. Each got my attention, and I enjoyed reading/watching them! I thought it would be fun enough to have awoman as Mad Hatter, I already had made a kind of similar photo, years ago before I started blogging, but we still had the old system avatar, I might try and search if I cna find it back somewhere, just for the fun!!! 
Anyways, anyways, enough speaking of Alice, let's speak about the item I have to show you off today!!!
It's (again) a skin, from 7 Deadlys[K]ins, and you'll find it at the Hallow Manor event, which takes place from October, the16th, to November, the 1st. 
Well is Omega and BoM friendly, and in three versions: Clean, Freckles, Plain. A really great one, I particularly love the tone, and the details of this skin. Based on Genus heads, it's though might fit other heads, you just will need to check it, but, as I have shown you, in a previous post, I have a guess that it will work as fine as that on Lelutka Evolution, or Catwa bento/HDPro heads! By the way, I am using Catwa HDPro Majeredged with it, and I simply love how it fits on this head!, so, you'll know for sure it already will be working fine on Majoredged :P
I hope you'll like this shot, have a good time!!!


Head                Catwa HDPro MajerEdged
Body                Maitreya Lara
Skin                7Deadlys[K]ins  *SPONSOR TY♥* Well Plain @ Hallow Manor Taxi
Hair                 DOUX Fire Hairstyle (Fatpack)
Hat                  Eudora 3D Steampunk Dynamite Hat Black
Outfit               ANTINATURAL [+] Mad Malice / NIGHTMARE/DAYDREAM MAITREYA Lootbox
                         Laudium Edge, Unlost Arm R, Late Again, Misfortune Teller Clear 
Scar, Veil,
Centipede,
Spiders            /-VALKYR-/ The Evil Scar  Group Gift
                        /-VALKYR-/ The Obsidian Veil 
                       /-VALKYR-/ Centipede Group Gift
                       /-VALKYR-/ The Widows Group Gift
Collar            {le fil casse} Isidora Neck and Sleeve RARE Maitreya / Petite

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire