vendredi, octobre 23

And Halloween(a) came... back

Maybe you forgot me? If so, no worries, I'll make my way back to your minds little by little *winks*
Yes, you guessed right, I am back to blogging. Maybe not as often that I should, but, it will be at the rhythm of the Real Life which grew a new family's member, so yeah, between the elder, the new-born, the bottles milk, diapers, etc... Plus the fatigue lol, I might not blog on a everyday basis, but I will do my besty to blog at least 4 a month *smiles*
Enough talked about me!
Guess with which Sponsor I am back??? I had been blogging for her almost three years ago now, and had to left due to RL again. However her manager allowed me to join back the team, thank you Roodvosje ♥ So yes, I am back with 7 Deadly s[K]ins and a bunch of pretty news.
The one to start with, and I am almost sure that will be one that you will enjoy the most, is the group gift Izara made for Halloween. Based on Genus, it contains the shape, the eyebrow, skin head and body, brow and browless versions, omega appliers, and BoM in a multitude of tones: 
-Marshmellow, 
-Caramel, 
-Pineapple, 
-Oak, 
-Sand, 
-Walnut, 
-Cloud and 
-Powder.
I played along, and used the powder tone on all of the heads I have, since the skin is BoM and Omega, people might want to try it on different heads *winks*: 
Genus Classic, Babyface, and Strong. I, of course used the shape that came along with the skin, since it's designed for.
Lelutka Evolution Erin, Nova, Lake, Fleur, Ryn, and River using different shapes, and mostly those coming with the heads.
Catwa Catya and Lona, using a shape bought on MP, and Catwa HDPro MajerEdged using my own personnal shape.
So here the results, using SPICY - Photosession windlight, on ultra mode:

GENUS HEADS

Baby


Strong


Classic


LELUTKA EVOLUTION HEADS

Erin

Nova

Lake

Fleur

Ryn

River

CATWA BENTO & HDPRO


Catya


Lona


MajerEdged

And here, some extras with the Sand Tone and some make-up, Tattoos and piercings. 




Head                Catwa HDPro MajerEdged
Body                Maitreya Lara
Skin                7Deadlys[K]ins  *SPONSOR TY♥*Hallowweena Group Gift Ocotber. 
                                                                                Raw shots Powder Tone
                                                                               With make-up and Tattoos Sand Tone
Hair               +Spellbound+ Warrior // Fatpack The store doesn't exist anymore, sorry girls.
Dress              - Safira - Shaylee FATPACK Group Gift Wall
Gloves            -DRD- Gypsy Sleeves and Bangles - Colors
Necklace        L'Emporio&PL for Stay@Home::* Venom*::-Neclace&Earings-
EyePatch       - PENDULUM - AVIOCH . EYEPATCH - Silver Hallow Manor Taxi
Rings,Claws  - PENDULUM - AVIOCH . RINGS - Silver Hallow Manor Taxi
EarCuff         - PENDULUM - HUNT PRIZE Hallow Manor Taxi
Piercings       -SU!- Face Piercing Set 01
Horns           + Ibaraki BOM Horns + {aii & ego}
Tattoos          Nefekalum Tattoos - Moskstraumen Dark Style Fair Taxi
                      <Nar> Lip Gash // BOM ONLY
                     [ R3 ] Tattoo & Applier 16F. 2605 - 07
                     Insomnia Angel . missing piece of the puzzle
                      Izzie's - Body Veins & Blemishes
                     WR - Just Breathe Back Tattoo
                     +Psycho Barbie+ [Heartless Tat]
                     -BOD- Freemdom Leg tattoo gift


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire