jeudi, mai 24

Maximal Radioactivity

On this post, no sponsors, just and simply a kind of fun for me, after I went through Wicca's Wardrobe. Mmhm, really a cool store, and Wicca Merlin is a really sweet person, very responsive to customers  inquiries. While I was there, talking with this sweet person, I got a few items, that I decided to put at the honnor in this post. The first werre the Valkyrie Boots, that had been released a few weeks ago for an event, and that you can now find in store. Still wandering around, I thought that the Spirant Cyber Mask and The Tracer Hair would marry perfectly the Hexxed Arms Rare from [The Forge] as well as with some part of the [V-Tech] Forbidden Experiment set.
I hope you'll like this one,
Love & Peace ♥

CATWA HEAD Catya v3.2 (+Eyes + Teeth AddOns) (Catwa Clip)

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 (Onyx Leshelle)

Wicca's Wardrobe - Tracer Hair 2.0 (Wicca Merlin)

Wicca's Wardrobe - Spirant Cyber Mask (Wicca Merlin)

Wicca's Wardrobe - Wicca's Wardrobe - Valkyrie Boots [Black] (Wicca Merlin)

[V-Tech] Forbidden Experiment Set [Black] (xval3ntinex)

[The Forge] Hexxed Arms, RARE (Deccan Arida)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire