mercredi, février 21

Let'em shine

Today, will be a new (old) one. What does that mean? To simplify my work for this blog, I will only from now on, list the items my SPONSORS sent me. Of course, you are still free to message me in world (ShirleyM McLaglen) if you'd like to know where I got a non listed item.
So, two major events are aimed on this post. Frou Frou where [[ Masoom ]] and :[Plastik]: released some really great sutff. The fun part is that it seemed really to be matched together, and the outfit, and the decor.. The third one but non less important, is ULTRA wherre Blaxium came with a really cute piercing, bento fitted for Catwa and Genesis heads
Love & Peace ♥

BLAXIUM -SweetestGoodbye Piercing (SiLverMoon Namiboo) *SPONSOR* TY ♥ @ ULTRA






[[Masoom]] Julie lingerie (AmberChaudry Corpur) *SPONSOR* TY ♥ (Fitted for Belleza Freya, Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass)@ Frou Frou









:[P]:- Milli Jewelry Armoire:// Duo (Aikea Rieko) *SPONSOR* TY ♥ @ Frou Frou

L y r i u m - Bento Series Set 6 (Ni Avril) *SPONSOR* TY ♥ (Photos 1 & 3)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire