samedi, février 24

Enter the Dream

Like for the last post, and since it'll be that way from now till ever... I listed only the NEW items sent by my sponsors. You'd like to know what's an item's name I use in this post? Just IM me in world (ShirleyM McLaglen), I should be able to help *winks*
So, for this one, I made something I am not used to, I switched my shape, and used the one that is one of the latest release from Nahh Bihh, Meows Shape! The fun part is that for me who's used to have an avatar looking approximatively within my RL age, I was totally amused when I discovered that young face of Meows! Anyways, I think I managed to get used to it, and ended to like this cute face!
Naturally, it cme to my mind to marry this shape with the last release for the Gacha Life from .epoch., it seemed so evident to me to pair that together! Along with, and, becausee of that feeling of being directly extracted from some manga/hentai with this shape, I thought that the :[Plastik]:'s release for Whimsical would just naturally complete the look, which made it somptuous! Of course, I could not leave aside that sexy touch I use to have in every post (or that I least try to have!) and completed the look with one of the amazing latest release from *PKC*, the sexy bitch back piercing. Only fitted for Maitreya, but so great!
Alright, I hope you'll like this post!
Love & Peace ♥

Nahh Bihh Shapes - Meows Shape for Catya Maitreya/Hourglass (styled card included) (princesschick09) *SPONSOR* TY ♥ I wear Maitreya here, and a skin from Glam Affair, in Polar tone, Polly, which was released in Polar for a Powder Pack Catwa.




:[P]:- Chryso Hairhorns:// Fade (Aikea Rieko) *SPONSOR* TY ♥ @ Whimsical From February, the 18th to March, the 18th.

.epoch.  novie babydoll. white
.epoch. novie halter.  unicorn

.epoch. novie pants fatpack RARE (Lylah Lyric) *SPONSOR* TY ♥ @ The Gacha Life From February, the 5th to February, the 28th.

*PKC* Sexy Bitch Spine Piercings- Maitreya (Selena Chastity) *SPONSOR* TY ♥


::SG:: Clair Stileto Bento Mesh Nails (SlackGirl) *SPONSOR* TY ♥ @ Cosmetic Fair From February, the 15th to February, the 28th.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire