lundi, novembre 23

When mythology meets reality

I know, I know... I am a lazy bad ass.... I do not blog that often, but hey, to make a good work, don't we need time, plus to be inspired with what we find? 'winks' 
So, now that I made my apologizes (well somehow, you're ok? :P) let's start! 
I have always been found of mythology, Goddess, Gods, Demons, Nymphe, et-caetera.... So it's been normal some how to change my display name, and grab one that refer to Erzulie, Voodoo Goddess of Love and the Beauty. 
To match this new 'Identity' I chose an outfit from ADN, believe me, this designer is very creative, I love all of her stuff, and I badly do not often enough show her work. But promised, I'll try to show you a bit more of her work, cause it really deserves some nice pics.
So here we go, all that for all of you, lovelies <3





Body:

Shape:            Mine, not for sale, sorry  :)
Mesh Body:   Maitreya Lara @Maitreya
Mesh Hand:  Maitreya Lara @Maitreya
Mesh Head:   Catwa Annie Vampire @Catwa
Skin Applier: The Skinnery, Sienna Catwa applier, honey @C88
Ears:               Bentbox Sylvan Ears @ We<3RP
Eyes:               Resnick eyes @Clemmm
Hair:               Blossom Natural Ombre @Lovey Dovey




Outfit:

Dress:             [AdN] Reine des Mers @[AdN]
Wings and
Back Piece:    [AdN] Deesse Celeste @[AdN]










Accessories, Tattoo and Make-up:

Horns:            .aisling. Savage Winter {Snow} @Aisling
Forhead:        :ZS: Forehead Cross Implant @Zombie Suicide
Chest:             :ZS: Chest Cross Implant @Zombie Suicide
Headdress:     [Tia] Gypsy Moon - RARE - Headdress @[Tia] (Gacha item)
Piercings:       [ni.Ju] Marx Piercing . monochrome @[ni.Ju]
Neck:               .Shi : Redefine Mask @.Shi:
Pauldron:       Luas Iballa Bracers, Pauldrons & Crown Golden RARE @Luas (Gacha Item)
Bracers:         Arcana Armour Female, Gold @The Forge
Glitters:         DeeTaleZ Gift - Animated Face & Body Glitter @Deetalez
Nails:             [CX] Lethal Talons (Gold) @[CerberusXing]
Lanterns:      **CC** Space Pirate Lanterns @Cole's Corner for Enchantment Hunt
Fairy:            DRD Fairy enchantment Huntgift @Death Row Designs for Enchantment Hunt
Tattoo:          Letis Tattoo :: Enif Sleeve Tattoo :: H13002 : @Letis Tattoo



Place for Pics: Toxian City, Props and poses: ~* Sweet Revolutions *~ Hunt Items (Throne of Nightmare), plus my AO sits, plus [atooly.poses] believe pose set (Enchantment Hunt) and !Bang (Enchantment Hunt)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire