mercredi, décembre 9

Bluebell got Melanconia

 Still in time for the Designer Showcase, you don't want to miss out the sexy Bluebell released by 7 Deadlys[K]ins. You will find it as usually in dark and light tones pack, along with the shape. Based on Genus, the skin comes with Brow and no brow version, face and body, BoM and Omega. Up to you to try it on other heads like I did here, using Lelutka Evolution Lake 2.5, and I must admit that I do love the result!
As always I mixed up a bunch of piercings, along with these included in the Lelutka 's pack, but all of the other are from one of my favorite brand, Littleflish. Focused at the moment on Lelutka Evolution Line, you will love the details and work on these piercings.
I paired the whole with an other one of my favorite designers, Eva Artemesia! This is wrong, and Garmonbozia 's owner, she has this freaking perfect touch of details. Should it be her accessories with the Gamonbozia Brand, or her inks with This is wrong, I never ever have been deveived, and I bet that you will not be either.
Final touches here, DOUX hair which is certainly the brand I use the most in my blog, but I can't help, I love as much the texture as the design of these hair! And last one, VELOUr, with the Hecate suit, a sexy and freaky one, that you surely will find at the mainstore (Sorry guys, but, I only provide my sponsors taxis, so, you'll have to use the search bar to  get others mainstores Limos :P)

Head                             LeLUTKA Lake Head 2.5
Body                             [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Perky Edition [+] Petite (1.3.3)
Skin                              7 Deadly s[K]ins - BLUEBELL darks - Pecan - Browless *SPONSOR*TY♥ 
                                      @ Designer Showcase From December, the 5th to the 25th. Taxi
                                                                                                                                        Mainstore
Hair                              DOUX - Maria hairstyle [BASIC + DELUXE PACK]
Piercings                      ~LF~ EziliV2 
                                     ~LF~ Jazmina
                                     ~LF~ Kirstin
                                     ~LF~ LunaV2
                                     ~LF~ Vio's Rings
Ink Face & Arms        THIS IS WRONG Mutation shine+tattoo - female pack
                                     THIS IS WRONG Wicked shine+tattoo - female pack
Circlet & Necklace      Zibska ~ Alverad Set 
Horns                          Garmonbozia - Melanconia Horns
Rings Armor               - PENDULUM - XIV - BlackChromatic 
Collar                          [CX] Rugged Collar (Black)
Outfit                          VELOUR: Hecate Set (Fatpack)








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire