lundi, juillet 23

'Till we Burn

RLD... Red Light District... Have you heard about this event already? If not, believe me, it's one of those you don't wanna miss. Why? Bescause simply all of the sexy stuff will be found here! 
But, why do I suddenly talk you about this event? Easy! I am proud to announce you that I havea new sponsor, who is non less than .SALT! Could you believe that a such store offered me that chance? I personally am fan of .SALT's stuff! Incredibly sexy and original!
For this round od RLD, which started on the 15th, .SALT has released a really sexy and fun outfit with the Duct Tape. Fitted for Maitreya, it comse in a fatpack of 10 colors, including tapes for Boobs, Crotch (two versions here, loose and fitted) and a Skirt!
Don't wait too long, you'll love it!
Love & Peace ♥

.SALT - DUCT TAPE OUTFIT Maitreya (Marietheres) *SPONSOR* TY ♥ @ RLD From July, the 15th to August, the 8th.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire