jeudi, mars 1

Black Beauty

You already know it, [Akeruka] released their three first Deluxe Bento Heads on February, the 14th, and a week later, Rachel was released, the fourth of a serie that is full of promises. I already have blogged Beatriz (One of the first), as well as Rachel. But I could not leave aside, Brenda, with which I played around a bit more this time, than I did with Beatriz and Rachel, for which I didn't touch the shape that came with, if only the body values, but certainly not the head. But, here, with Brenda, I don't know, I was like, why not giving a try and get it a bit different than it will be for some using the shape that comes with? I started from the Shape Gift, to get the appearance I wanted, or at least the closest I could do. I am not less proud of the rresult, and I hope you'll like it as well. The skin is directly from the hud, on skin tone 8, as well as the eyeshadow, and the HD eyeshadow, oh and yes, like moles and blush, all from the Hud (I swear these heads are really close to become my favorites!). Lipstick is from one of the last release from SlackGirl, along wiht the lashes, all especially made for Akeruka! (Older and Deluxe version included for Lashes!). That's all for the body/head. 
Now, if you didn't know about it, [[ Masoom ]] recently released an amazing gown, really sexy, but still elegant. I grabbed it on the limit, cause, I really didn't want you to miss it out, just in case you had not heard about before! Fitted for Maitreya Lara and Slink Hourglass.
And which better way to end this outfit with a subtle tattoo, that had recently been released at the Bodyfy Event, and that you can now find at Wild Roots Main Store. The chess Piece Leg ink is just perfect for a subtle touch of glamour, worn with a splitted dress :D
Love & Peace ♥

[AK Deluxe] - Brenda Bento Head useful link to learn more about these heads HERE (KaoZ Koba) *SPONSOR* TY ♥
::SG:: Dolly01 Lashes for AKERUKA DELUX Heads (SlackGirl*SPONSOR* TY ♥

::SG:: Angel HD Lips for AKERUKA DELUX Heads (SlackGirl*SPONSOR* TY ♥

[[Masoom]] Rina gown (AmberChaudry Corpur) *SPONSOR* Ty ♥



WR - Chess Couple Pieces Leg Tattoo (Sandowl Violet*SPONSOR* Ty ♥


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire