lundi, novembre 13

Drop Dead Rockstar

Today again, I have plenty of things to show you! One of them is not that old, but I had it in my inventory for a while, and thought that it'd be good to blog it here. A skin, recently released by and for LAQ, Linnea. Really awesome and delicate. I sat it on Lulu, which is still one of my favorite, although, I'll have to show you soon the very latest release that Mallory Cowen have out for you in store, Vivien, but, that'll be an other post! :D
I played with the last shadow that my deart SlackGirl will have out at the XXX Event, the LeoLady Shadow, which I naturally paired with the Shadow2 Nails that you will find at the Swank Event! 
Now, I am sure you'll love the outfit, all in leather and lace, sexy and totally rock! *dafnis has it ready for your sexy asses @ the Hashtag Event! By the way, don't miss the new Hairology's round, plenty of gifts there for the 2nd anniversary! 
Love & Peace ♥

                                                                                                    *SPONSOR* TY ♥

Head + Skin LAQ ~Omega Body + Linnea Essential Applier [FULL PACK] On LAQ Bento - Motion Capture - Lulu (Mallory Cowen)




MakeUp + Nails ::SG:: LeoLady Shadow Akeruka, Catwa, Lelutka and Omega appliers. Up to 8 colors! (SlackGirl) @ XXX Event From November, the 15th to December, the 5th.
               ::SG:: Shadow2 Nails Fitted For Eve, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic, Tuty and Vista Bento Hands (SlackGirl) @ Swank Event From November, the 7th to the 30th.



Outfit *dafnis Petra Black Standard Sizes + Belleza (All), Ebody, Maitreya, Slink (all) TMP, Tonic (Curvy and Fine) (Sandra Serin) Exclusive @ Hashtag Event from November, the 15th to the 30th





Pose L y r i u m - W a t c h  M e - [ b e n t o ] (Ni Avril)
                                                                                                      On My Own :D ♥



Hair no.match_ ~NO_TWIST - Gift CURLS in black/brown/red (n0match) @ Hairology

Rings Astralia Eternal Rings Set Maitreya (Astralia)
BackDrop /anxiety/ bedside group gift (Max1ma)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire